Who's your spring sleeper for the Gators?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Robbie Andreu

Mine, on offense, is senior wide receiver Rick Wells. I’ve seen him do some really good things over the past two springs and last season’s senior wide receivers said he is really emerging as a player.
      On defense, I’m going with end/outside linebacker Lloyd Summerall. I’ve heard he’s made significant gains in the strength and conditioning program. And the kid can really run.

Gator-6
      Blocked

Mine is still Dameon Pierce. Why? Because we haven’t seen half of what this youngster is capable of yet — sure, he gained a lot in the 4th quarter when the opposing D-line was tired, and sure, he didn’t have an elite OL to run behind. Sure to everything else critics might say, for that matter. But I’m saying that if the OL gets the type of traction expected of it, and between Trask and Jones defenses are always wondering……

mtn2top
      Participant

I’m going with Emory Jones. Everybody thinks that KT is going for a little Spring jog for the starting position. You might be in for a surprise.

Young Rascals, Feeling Groovy?

Gator-6
      Blocked

It won’t be much of a surprise though…..maybe a little stretch at the most, but Jones could do it. I think he’s got it in him too, bud.

Like the D. Pierce call. Runs mean, and together with L. Perine, they could be the punishing Killer P’s. Add a resurgent M. Davis, and it’s shades of the Sir John L. Williams, Neal Anderson, Lorenzo Hampton troika, circa 1984, a pretty good year.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.