way too early top 25 bball

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mtn2top 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Weregator
    Participant

july espn article following Blackshear’s addition to lineup

Weregator
    Participant

Jim H
    Participant

Tre Mann Is FLORIDA HOOP ROYALTY 👑

This article has me pumped after reading several times.

The upcoming team has a lot of unselfish players, several could end up with doub doubles every game, high tempo, scoring and aggressiveness going to the rim and finishing, several closers, inside/outside game… oh and Lil Curry oh my!

Go Gators!

mtn2top
    Participant

What team could loose so many good experienced players and actually get better? Florida. We hit the lottery jackpot when it comes to gaining personnel – great personnel.

Just how quickly they can mesh and play together at a high level is the question. The pieces are here for this season.

mtn2top
    Participant

Andy Katz is a believer.

Final Four 19/20

mtn2top
    Participant

Talk about a highly anticipated season!

Some of this is new territory for the Gators with Coach White still sorting out the players, leaders and forging a team.

The Florida-Kentucky rivalry will be especially interesting with the Gators taking a player personnel approach that is very familiar to the Wildcats. The Cats usually have starting talent falling off the bench. They get to the tourney- but are beat by a better team.

I think we can do better because of the position/player personalities and dynamics at UF this season.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.