UF vs. MSU Predictions?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Reese Bobby
      Participant

Florida can win this game. CDM knows what he created in Starkville. He knows the players and he knows their tendencies. Too bad this Gator team is not good enough to win two away games in a row. Betting with my head and not my heart on this one. MSU 28 UF 24.

Predictions?

Gator-6
      Blocked

Hey Bobby……if I knew for sure which Gator team will show up Saturday, it would be an easy prediction. But I think we take ’em anyway based on the fact (IMO) that they’re prematurely ranked to begin with. They’ll do OK in the West, but they really don’t influence anything. Florida may be their unraveling at this point in the season!

Reese Bobby
      Participant

Keep hope alive!!

mtn2top
      Participant

After watching UK take both teams apart in consecutive weeks, Florida may be just a bit better, especially when considering defense and special teams.

The Bulldogs at home will be difficult to chain. After getting pushed around last week by the smaller team, MSU will play better at home. This is going to be a close, defensive game.

Florida puts together just enough ST and offense to win 24-21.

I could just as easily see the score going the other way. We have a terrible historical win percentage in Starkville. Motivation to win this game as a team is much stronger on the MSU side with Dan Mullen now on the other sideline.

Arnold Feliciano
      Keymaster

Robbie Andreu: Mississippi State 24, Florida 13
      Pat Dooley: Mississippi State 28, Florida 24
      Graham Hall: Florida 27, Mississippi State 24
      Aaron Brand, Sun multimedia editor: Mississippi State 33, Florida 24
      Kyle Bennett, Sun multimedia editor: Mississippi State 24, Florida 20
      Gatorsports.com: Florida 24, Mississippi State 20

Guest picker — Kevin Brockway, former Sun basketball beat writer now on the Sun news staff: Florida 17, Mississippi State 16

SoCalGator83
      Participant

Last time Florida won in Starkville was 2009, Dan Mullen’s first year at MSU.
      I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see a Gator victory here. MSU 27 – Florida 13.

Black Dahlia
      Participant

Y’all are in the dumps with the mumps.

Florida 42-17!

Jhonson24
      Participant

Where to Watch Florida Gators vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs Live!!

Live Link

gatorgi70x7
      Participant

”Hindsight is always 20/20!”
      But I picked Florida, no score, and I didn’t know exactly how, but I had U.F. winning.
      ”Never tell me the odds!” -Han Solo.
      And to Kevin, and Arnold (who modestly chose ”screen-name” Gatorsports.com, WELL DONE!
      Brockway has been moved to ”news’?!?! Say it ain’t so!
      Well, the Basketball guy predicted better than the ”Beach Boys!” Speaking of which, ”…gotta’ keep those ‘good vibrations’ a happening, baby!”

Reese Bobby
      Participant

Happy to be wrong. Nice win!

gatorgi70x7
      Participant

And Graham Hall was right, too. I didn’t see his prediction/score, covered in all those negative, poo-poo predictions earlier.
      Go Gators! BEAT L.S.U.!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.