Happy birthday Jabberdave!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  jdh5484 2 years ago.

• Author

The Hamster
    Participant

I hope you have a great day!

johngator2
    Participant

It smells like dirty hippie in here.

Jabberdave
    Participant

Thanks? Not sure where you’re seeing this, but my b-day isn’t until next Monday, 9/4. But I’ll take the well wishes.

The Hamster
    Participant

Guess I was running too fast on my wheel and was a bit early. Cheers though!

Jabberdave
    Participant

I’ll finally be an adult.

stephenPE
    Participant

I think calendar wise you hit that decades and decades ago.
    Jabber, you are old school GSMB and Gator Sports forum person.
    Did you and Ox have a falling out or just not interested in that “other” place?
    What do you think of all the trolls that descended here after the new grand opening?
    What hanpened to that other place a bunch of you got on that was hilarious and irreverant.
    I lost the link when my laptop died and I just forgot about it. It was crazy
    I think Rebel even posted some there.

Pied Piper
    Participant

Why do you keep calling us trolls? It’s hurtful. Then you go on gatorchatter and are nice to us.

Jabberdave
    Participant

stephen, I just didn’t really care for Ox’s place. I miss many folks that post there, but there are plenty of places to post. As for the irrelevant board, we’re still churning along. We’ve been through crashes and restarts, but we always seem to find everyone eventually.

As for the calendar, I’ve been through many of them.

AlexDaGator
    Participant

Jabberdave wrote:

I’ll finally be an adult.

I thought you finally became a man the night your 8th grade English teacher kept you after school for that special “tutoring”?

Of course, you were 27 years old at the time.

🙂

Happy early birthday!

Alex.

stephenPE
    Participant

Pied Piper
    Participant
    Why do you keep calling us trolls? It’s hurtful. Then you go on gatorchatter and are nice to us.

somebody just outed their self………….But like I said the tide has abated and now the word is leave it alone to die……….our traffic is gonna inflate the numbers and give them false hope.

Jabberdave
    Participant

I live alone so I out myself a lot.

99inNC
    Participant

Happy belated birthday, Jabberwocky-David!

pinesgator
    Participant

Happy early birthday, Jabber!

Jabberdave
    Participant

Thanks! I just realized today that my birthday is on a holiday. Nice. Getting paid for not going to work is a nice gift.

jdh5484
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.