Game 4: Tennessee at Florida

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Joe Shiver 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

Arnold Feliciano
    Keymaster

The Vols are two-touchdown underdogs for their first road trip of the season.

Pat Dooley, Sun sports columnist: Florida 34, Tennessee 21
    Robbie Andreu, Sun college football writer: Florida 28, Tennessee 24
    Graham Hall, Sun correspondent: Florida 31, Tennessee 13
    Zach Abolverdi, Guest picker, Lake City Reporter staffer: Florida 31, Tennessee 17
    Gatorsports.com: Florida 28, Tennessee 20

What say you?

Joe Shiver
    Participant

I’ve posted UF 31-17 a couple of times already, so I’ll stick with Zach.

Gator-6
    Participant

Years ago we sometimes forgot that the Viet Cong got a vote in outcomes too — anybody poll UT to see what they think?

Regardless, I’ve learned to go with Shiver, so what Joe said.

Sly Sylvester
    Participant

With only two available scholarship quarterbacks for the remainder of the season and no option to pick up a free agent to play the position, Mullen will shelve the Run-Pass Option and retool his offense towards pro-style. Jones will play but won’t run much. There will be growing pains. The running backs will get more carries at the expense of the quarterbacks. I expect a close game. 17-14 Gators.

tmcurvel
      Participant

I think Mullen will not change the offense. I think there will be more Passing on the RPO. You play to your strengths – accurate QB and good receivers. We will have over 350 yards through the air.

mtn2top
    Participant

Gators 21-17. Gators will be ready but Vols play better than expected by most odds makers.

Gator-6
    Participant

I’m going out on a limb to say the Gators will be up 17-0 at the half.

Gator-6
    Participant

Oh hell, I’ll go ahead and call it 34-3, Florida.

Gator-6
      Participant

OK, I cheated. But so what? There’s not enough people posting anymore for anyone to care. Go Gators anyway.

Sly Sylvester
      Participant

OK Postradamus and thank you for not calling me out for predicting a close game.

Gator-6
        Participant

Sly, the way the Gators were playing f*** around before finally putting it in again at the half, I just figured you were brilliant-as-usual!

Joe Shiver
      Participant

OH MY, 6! You’re a savant!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.