Game 4: Tennessee at Florida

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Arnold Feliciano
      Keymaster

The Vols are two-touchdown underdogs for their first road trip of the season.

Pat Dooley, Sun sports columnist: Florida 34, Tennessee 21
      Robbie Andreu, Sun college football writer: Florida 28, Tennessee 24
      Graham Hall, Sun correspondent: Florida 31, Tennessee 13
      Zach Abolverdi, Guest picker, Lake City Reporter staffer: Florida 31, Tennessee 17
      Gatorsports.com: Florida 28, Tennessee 20

What say you?

Joe Shiver
      Blocked

I’ve posted UF 31-17 a couple of times already, so I’ll stick with Zach.

Gator-6
      Blocked

Years ago we sometimes forgot that the Viet Cong got a vote in outcomes too — anybody poll UT to see what they think?

Regardless, I’ve learned to go with Shiver, so what Joe said.

Sly Sylvester
      Participant

With only two available scholarship quarterbacks for the remainder of the season and no option to pick up a free agent to play the position, Mullen will shelve the Run-Pass Option and retool his offense towards pro-style. Jones will play but won’t run much. There will be growing pains. The running backs will get more carries at the expense of the quarterbacks. I expect a close game. 17-14 Gators.

tmcurvel
        Participant

I think Mullen will not change the offense. I think there will be more Passing on the RPO. You play to your strengths – accurate QB and good receivers. We will have over 350 yards through the air.

mtn2top
      Participant

Gators 21-17. Gators will be ready but Vols play better than expected by most odds makers.

Gator-6
      Blocked

I’m going out on a limb to say the Gators will be up 17-0 at the half.

Gator-6
      Blocked

Oh hell, I’ll go ahead and call it 34-3, Florida.

Gator-6
        Blocked

OK, I cheated. But so what? There’s not enough people posting anymore for anyone to care. Go Gators anyway.

Sly Sylvester
        Participant

OK Postradamus and thank you for not calling me out for predicting a close game.

Gator-6
          Blocked

Sly, the way the Gators were playing f*** around before finally putting it in again at the half, I just figured you were brilliant-as-usual!

Joe Shiver
        Blocked

OH MY, 6! You’re a savant!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.