Florida and LSU will play their SEC game Oct. 12 at 8 p.m. and it will be televised on ESPN.
The Gators return to LSU’s Tiger Stadium for the first time since 2016. Florida leads the all-time series record, 33-29-3. The last time Florida played at Tiger Stadium was on Nov. 19, 2016, when the No. 21 ranked Gators came out on top with an upset win over No. 16 LSU, 16-10. The Tigers will look to avenge last season’s loss at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, as the Gators defeated LSU, 27-19, in one of the Swamp’s most classic games in recent history.
The Gators cap their three-game home stand this Saturday by hosting Auburn for a 3:30 kickoff on CBS on Homecoming weekend.
SEC television schedule for Oct. 12:
- Mississippi State at Tennessee, 12 p.m. ET on SEC Network
- South Carolina at Georgia, 12 p.m. on ESPN
- Alabama at Texas A&M, 3:30 p.m. on CBS
- UNLV at Vanderbilt, 4 p.m. on SEC Network
- Ole Miss at Missouri, 7 p.m. on ESPN2
- Arkansas at Kentucky, 7:30 p.m. on SEC Network
- Florida at LSU, 8 p.m. on ESPN