Florida’s homecoming game vs. Missouri on Nov. 3 will have an afternoon kickoff for sure. The exact time and channel will be determined Saturday, as CBS has elected to use a six-day selection for the 3:30 game Nov. 3.
- Missouri at Florida: Noon on ESPN or 3:30 p.m. on CBS or 4 p.m. on SEC Network.
The game will be Florida’s first of a three-game home stretch. The Gators own a 67-25-2 record in homecoming games all time, including a 25-4 mark since 1989. The last time Florida and Missouri met in a Homecoming game was Oct. 15, 2016, a 40-14 win for the Gators.
The SEC Office on Monday announced the start times and television networks that will televise its games Nov. 3. The schedule for the 10th weekend of the regular season is comprised of five conference games and two non-conference games.
The weekly SEC Network triple-header will feature South Carolina at Ole Miss in the first game of the day, Texas A&M at Auburn, Missouri at Florida or Georgia at Kentucky in the afternoon window and Louisiana Tech at Mississippi State in primetime.
SEC Television Schedule for Nov. 3:
- South Carolina at Ole Miss, Noon ET on SEC Network
- Texas A&M at Auburn, Noon on ESPN or 4 pm on SEC Network
- Georgia at Kentucky, Noon on ESPN or 3:30 p.m. on CBS or 4 p.m. on SEC Network
- UNC-Charlotte at Tennessee, 4 p.m. on SEC Network Alternate
- Louisiana Tech at Mississippi State, 7:30 p.m. on SEC Network
- Alabama at LSU, 8 p.m. on CBS