Florida’s SEC game at Tennessee on Sept. 22 will be a night game. Game time and network will be decided after this week’s games, the league announced Monday.
- Florida at Tennessee, 7 pm ET on ESPN or ESPN2 OR 7:30 pm on SEC Network.
The schedule for the fourth weekend of the regular season is comprised of six conference games and two non-conference games.
The weekly SEC Network triple-header will feature Kent State at Ole Miss in the first game of the day, South Carolina at Vanderbilt in the afternoon window and either Arkansas at Auburn or Florida at Tennessee in primetime.
SEC Television Schedule for Sept. 22 (All times ET):
- Georgia at Missouri, 12 p.m. on ESPN
- Kent State at Ole Miss, 12 p.m. on SEC Network
- Texas A&M at Alabama, 3:30 p.m. on CBS
- South Carolina at Vanderbilt, 4 p.m. on SEC Network
- Mississippi State at Kentucky, 7 p.m. on ESPN or ESPN2 or ESPNU*
- Louisiana Tech at LSU, 7 p.m. on ESPN2 or ESPNU*
- Arkansas at Auburn, 7 p.m. on ESPN or ESPN2 OR 7:30 pm/ on SEC Network#
*denotes network designations to be made after Saturday’s games
#denotes time and network designations to be made after Saturday’s games