Special to Gatorsports.com
The Florida football program will hold its annual Pro Day at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium on Tuesday, March 31, when 16 draft-eligible former Gators chase their dream and work out for NFL general managers, coaches and scouts.
The on-field portion of the event is open to the public at no charge.
The Gators from the 2019 team expected to participate include: DL Luke Ancrum, OL Nick Buchanan, WR Tyrie Cleveland, DL/OLB Jonathan Greenard, WR Josh Hammond, DB CJ Henderson, WR Van Jefferson, RB Lamical Perine, LB David Reese II, TE Andres Salvidar, DL Adam Shuler, WR Freddie Swain, DB Jaewan Taylor, LS Jacob Tilghman, P Tommy Townsend and DL Jabari Zuniga.
- 8:30 a.m. in SEZ Weight Room – Measurements, Bench Press, Vertical Jump
- NFL personnel will be permitted to view this portion of the event.
- 9 a.m. Gate 18 to Ben Hill Griffin Stadium for General Public open
- 9:30 a.m. inside Ben Hill Griffin Stadium – Broad Jump, 40-Yard Dash, Shuttle Drills
- 11 a.m. inside Ben Hill Griffin Stadium – Position Specific On-Field Workouts
Parking will be available on the east side of the North Lawn of Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. Fans access the lawn via Fletcher Drive.
UFl police will be doing bag checks upon entry. All memorabilia (UF, NFL, etc.) for participants/players to sign will be not be permitted inside the stadium.
Field access is limited to credentialed personnel and current/former players.
Inclement Weather Plan:
Should inclement weather arise, the field activities will be moved to the indoor practice facility and the workout would not be open to the general public.