Week 11 – Idaho Game Predictions

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  cattrick 3 weeks ago.

• Author

mtn2top
    Participant

I look forward to seeing a lot of different Gators play. Vandals are no match for the Gators practice squad.

I’ll go with Gators 58-14, only because Mullen is not one to run up the score.

Sly Sylvester
    Participant

I think it is safe to say we will be mashing those Idaho Potatoes come Saturday. The question is will we get lumpy mashed potatoes or smooth mashed potatoes.

alohakid
    Participant

55-15

aintpcanddontcare
    Participant

Reverse psychology again. Idaho vandalizes Florida Field 55-6.

SoCalGator83
    Participant

Florida 48-14

gator67
    Participant

The way people are simply dismissing Idaho makes me a little nervous. The Gators should win with ease, but this might not happen if they come into the game thinking all they need to do is show up. I wonder whether Mullen is giving the younger players some hope of playing in order to keep some excitement and intensity going among the players. In any case, the Gators will hopefully pay enough attention to this opponent to win handily. This is what I expect, but with the noted caveat.

Arnold Feliciano
    Keymaster

Pat Dooley: Florida 42, Idaho 10
    Robbie Andreu: Florida 49, Idaho 10
    Graham Hall: Florida 44, Idaho 10
    Key Bennett, multimedia editor: Florida 45, Idaho 17
    Aaron Brand, multimedia editor: Florida 47, Idaho 10
    Guest picker — Larry Savage, Sun high school sports editor: Florida 45, Idaho 6
    Gatorsports.com: Florida 56, Idaho 3

cattrick
    Participant

Gatorsports.com had the closest prediction. Just add one more TD to each side.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.