Very quiet in here

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  vulcan_alex 3 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

Swamp Donkey
    Participant

Anyone chattering about Gators?

Motown
    Participant

No one responded? Hinney, how can you have SOS as an Av?

NotQyteNeo
    Participant

This forum was busy up until about 2 years ago. With UF being on this long losing stretch – among other factors – the board has gone super-quiet. But if Coach Mullen gets us back to the national stage as I expect he will, this board will be poppin’ again very soon.

For now, the hot college sports board is rivals.

rollinsmith
    Participant

I think this is a troll from a member of Gator Chatter, another forum where all the traffic which was once here has gone. The moderator and others were getting into some subjects that Gatorsports didn’t like, so this forum was shut down for a while and the new forum started up. Every now and then former members come by to let you know about the other forum.

rollinsmith
    Participant

If the gators start winning again, this forum will probably regain some following.

g8tr76
    Participant

This board began failing when the mods did not quiet the gator-haters that came over. I’m not talking about those fun jabs; I think everyone likes or at least respects a spirited fan debate, but when vitriol is allowed to replace honest fan rapport, the fans leave. The question is when will the fans return? Look at it this way: we have the No. 1 team in college baseball and there is not one thread on baseball, in fact there are only 2 threads about anything with any posts in the last week

This use to be the best board around but no longer. The mods need to remove the flagrant, hareful and incessant negative posters. This is not to stop free speech but to stop hateful and derogatory remarks from posters who hide in their secrecy and only seek to enrage Gator fans.

vulcan_alex
    Participant

Quiet because management made some damaging decisions and really does little to nothing to support this board. Too bad since it used to be quite popular before they shut it down with a phony excuse.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.