This is how crazy the SEC is

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mtn2top 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Gators93
    Participant

Five weeks ago, the media was talking about Auburn possibly moving on from Gus Malzahn at the end of the year. What’s going on in the SEC is insanity. People have unrealistic expectations these days.

Al Bundy
    Participant

Who’s people? Not me, because I don’t have unrealistic expectations. I just expect UF to field a football team that actually looks like they know how to play the game. What we’ve been witnessing the past 3 years looked like a bunch of sheep running around in the pasture with no shepherd. They’re undisciplined, and unorganized. They look like they don’t even practice. Terrible routes by the receivers. No separation unless somebody messes up bad in coverage. No QB development. Poor recruiting. Too many 3 star projects & walk-ons starting. Poor conditioning resulting in way too many injuries. The list goes on and on and on. Mac NEEDED TO GO AWAY! He was crap as a HC at UF. Total crap. I don’t care how crazy it looked to fire his butt after only 2.5 seasons. He was an abject failure in every respect. He had to go.

mtn2top
    Participant

This is the craziest season yet for the SEC and a dark one for the Gators.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.