Swamp Uniforms

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  alohakid 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

mtn2top
    Participant

What? No uni thread?! I can’t believe it.

I like the special unis. People need to relax a little bit and have a little fun. This is Florida. We’re comfortable enough with our legacy to stretch the bounds on any special uniforms we wear. It’s not a change of our unis, just a one-off variation.

I hope we NEVER get to the point, like Alabama, of always wearing an ancient uni look and call it traditional and timeless.

We still have to defeat Texas A& M and get a critical SEC win, no matter what the team wears.

Black Mamba
    Participant

Can you believe the meltdown over the uni’s for 1 game. You’d think fswho students stole the Gator from the Heavener complex.

I mean, check out the complete pandemonium out there:

http://gatorchatter.com/threads/shriek-swamp-green-uniforms-against-tamu-program-has-officially-jumped-the-shark.17208/

people are sad.

Sly Sylvester
      Participant

A bunch of single guys over there who does not know better to not criticize what their significant other wears. They are not comfortable enough in their own alligator skin to try out new duds.

WernerIsTentative
    Participant

I don’t love the unis but I love that we are trying to change it up. People getting so upset over trying different colors. I have always said that I would like to see us do a charcoal grey uniform with orange and blue. I think the green tinge is the only thing wrong with this one.

We are a mediocre team no matter what uniform we wear. So who cares? If our team likes them then I’m all for it. Let them have a little fun with the uniforms, because you know they aren’t gonna have much on the field.

JHCRANE-14
    Participant

I agree. I like the alt uni.

CROCS
    Participant

Still waitin’ on the laser beams (for the old timers here)

TheMexican
    Participant

Amigos,

The team should wear some lovely Mariachi band outfits and sombreros. Then it will be time to fiesta!

Gators93
    Participant

I don’t care if they wore tutus on the field if they played better football and were winning.

vulcan_alex
    Participant

And I bet we get some money for doing this. I only care if some portion of the uniform either makes football safer or improves performance. I have not checked but some of the new uniforms are designed to keep players cooler, so that might help.

Gators93
    Participant

Look at the bright side, now we have uniforms that match the play on the field.

alohakid
    Participant

Orange helmets – Blue tops – White pants – black cleats.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.