Rumor no Mullen and no Kelly

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  alohakid 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

vulcan_alex
    Participant

I have heard on another site from what was considered a good source that Mullen and Kelly will not be contacted.

Now Mullen is said not to be interested and Kelly would require SEC approval.

If you want to see the actual thread go to where they chat about Gator sports.

Al Bundy
    Participant

alohakid
    Participant

Strickland warned all not to listen to rumors… rumors = stupidity.

vulcan_alex
    Participant

Al I knew that but I don’t post such links, apparently it is at least tolerated here.

Arnold Feliciano
    Keymaster

Vulcan: From UF athletic director Scott Stricklin at Sunday night’s news conference:
    “I will do everything I can to keep the search process and details confidential. We all understand that rumors tend to run rampant during these situations, and because of that, a lot of what you read and hear will not be accurate. It will not be practical to respond to every rumor. I ask for everyone’s patience as we go through this process and at some point, I will stand up in front of a podium and announce the next head coach at the University of Florida.”
    We don’t mind Gatorchatter posting a link. Hopefully it will benefit Gator fans. But we’ll follow Stricklin’s lead until we have two solid sources on the decision, or one depending who that one is. Enjoy the process. And stay tuned.

vulcan_alex
    Participant

Thanks for clarifying, I agree that rumors are most likely not to be accurate, but they are the only thing we actually have other than personal opinion. You had a list of possibilities I could explain why most of them are either not coming or not that great. Only one was left I won’t say which. Perhaps I should make a blog post of my analysis?

Arnold Feliciano
    Keymaster

Sir Vulcan, have at it on here. The floor is yours.

Gators93
    Participant

Sure they are only rumors, but rumors are fun. 🎉

mkfgator
    Participant

Well I didn’t want either one so if these are true, I’m happy with it.

alohakid
    Participant

Sawmp – Stricklan(d) = the guy who will hire Chip Kelly

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.