Ripping Apart the Gators in the Swamp

This topic contains 47 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  mtn2top 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Alvin York
    Participant

September 30, 2003

The day we ripped apart the Gators in the Swamp before a packed crowed of jort clad mournful faces was pure joy to behold. “Rocky Top” was playing in the hearts of millions of loyal Tennessee Volunteers faithful all over this globe. Nothing is so sweet as traveling down to that sleepy backward hick town of Gainesville to run roughshod over the children of Steve Spurrier and witness that glorious ambient look of defeat of the assembled jort masses.

This year is our opportunity to add to the winning streak and stick it to all those good old boys of old Florida right in their home Swamp. Its been 14 years since we’ve enjoyed such a magnificent victory. It’s going to be so sweet especially since we’re flying Junior n Lulu to Gainesville to participate in the festivities.

Remember to bring all the Kleenex and Xanax you can carry.

http://www.luluandjunior.com/lulujr.jpg

playzwtrux
    Participant

Alvin York
      Participant

Possibly this girl was there in 2003? She look pensive and troubled.

GatorUrf10
    Participant

Start of another 11 in a row.

Alvin York
      Participant

Oh, no, that ship has sailed. Time for you to feel the sting of a losing streak.

gator_tom
    Participant

This is all you get and all you will ever get.

UT SUCKS

Alvin York
      Participant

No, what we can get is two in a row and a joyous victory in the Swamp with Junior n Lulu buck dancing in the stands. Can you even imagine the sight of that? πŸ™‚

TheMexican
    Participant

Does Junior use a plunger on Lulu?

Jabberdave
    Participant

Probably sounds like a wet Whoopee Cushion.

Alvin York
    Participant

Plunger talk. That’s all you’ve got. LOL I can read between the lines of your rather pitiful responses. You’re worried and have ample reasons to be worried.

What’s the name of your head coach again? I keep forgetting….

gator_tom
    Participant

Florida leads the all-time series 26–20.

Soon to be 27-20.

Alvin York
      Participant

27-20.

Hey, those numbers sound pretty good to me.

Tennessee 27
      Florida 20

vulcan_alex
    Participant

I wonder how I can put this Vole on ignore where he belongs. The management lost my sign on during the conversion and I don’t see an easy way to put him back where he belongs.

Alvin York
      Participant

But you can’t “ignore” the possibility, the probability of a Tennessee nuclear strike in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium.

stephenPE
    Participant

This year is our opportunity to add to the winning streak and stick it to all

Who knew one was a “winning streak”? But I guess in TennerCEEE where one tooth is considered the dental equivalent of normal a single win is a streak………..lmao

Alvin York
      Participant

That’s pretty witty, Stephen, which for a Gator fan is as rare as a Florida starting quarterback in the NFL or a win against Alabama.

vulcan_alex
      Participant

Sure I can, especially if the ignore function returns.

BSJGator
    Participant

I take an extended vacay and come back and the first thing I see is Albin Pork blathering on about adding to the “streak of one.” Sigh…the more things change, the more they stay the same.

mtn2top
    Participant

When you have one win every decade or so, that’s not a streak.

We have bigger fish to fry this week. We’re not worried about one of the weaker league games on our home schedule.

stephenPE
    Participant

That’s pretty witty, Stephen, which for a Gator fan is as rare as a Florida starting quarterback in the NFL or a win against Alabama.

You alright Alvi. It is easy to take when the taking (whoopens) have been so regular. Im glad your newest forehead boy got you a win finally. The other struggled so mightily to without much luck. As for wins vs Alabama lets go back the last 25 years or so……..
    Since 1990 UF is 8-10 vs bama……….probably our only losing record in that time to an sec school……….hold on Alvi here is the bad news……….UT is 10-16-1……….so we aint quite bama’s biccch as much as the vulls……….

Hitman88
    Participant

What led to the downfall of these boards before? Alvin and Sid and their PATHETIC Trolling. Look for it to happen yet again.

gatorsid
    Participant

Hitman88,

After all those years of saying how great you are, your insults hurt. But, you will still be my favorite of all time.

DocZaius
    Participant

Hey, Alvin. Do you think Butch is going to get fired at the end of this season or after the Vols lose to Florida (again)?

Alvin York
      Participant

No doubt our Butch is on the hotseat to make some kind of decent splash in the SEC East and make the SEC Championship. With weak sisters like Florida and Georgia our only real competition Tennessee needs to make a big statement in 2017.

Let’s consider speaking reality. Since the exit of God Figure, Tim Tebow, and ultra successful head coach, Urban Meyer, the Florida Gators have been in freefall falling off the radar of Top 5 NCAA football schools.

So sad to watch Gators come here every day to bemoan their fate and live in the past when Florida football was centerstage with the whole world watching.

Jabberdave
    Participant

Hey, Alvin, do you like movies about gladiators?

Jabberdave
    Participant

Alvin, have you ever been in a… in a Turkish prison?

Alvin York
      Participant

Only when I got busted for smuggling hashish. The authorities tend to frown on that.

NCOGator
    Participant

Why is this troll @Alvin still here?

Alvin York
      Participant

The reason is I’ve been “here” for almost 20 years? Where have you been, NCOGator?

DrDre
        Participant

So Alpo, how did the game turn out for you?

vulcan_alex
    Participant

Yes Alvin has been here for a long time, and I used to be known at the anti vole a long time ago. Why he is still here is due to moderation that is not as strict as some other sites. It is a positive in some ways and a negative in others. I believe the board was shut down previously because management did not understand its value and would not apply appropriate resources to it. Time will only tell if they have learned.

Arnold Feliciano
    Keymaster

Vulcan, We have our eyes on Alvin. As long as he provides a healthy and fun debate about UF vs. Tennessee, he can stay. He should know the rules, vet that he is. Sure would hate to ban him before Tennessee week.
    Will get back with GateHouse web man to make change to Like button and go with Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down. I think the Like button he installed this week is more along the lines he used at other GateHouse sites in SEC country where those folks enjoy more.
    If anyone has a link to this “Ignore” feature some have mentioned, please pass it along here so he can check it out. I guess I didn’t explain it correctly.
    And we’re working to get that Carlos Alvarez post some have mentioned from the old forum.
    Thanks!

Alvin York
      Participant

I”m fully aware that Big Brother Arnold and the other Kingpins have a careful eye on me. πŸ™‚ It’s hard to pull back from personal attacks because that was pretty much business as usual on the Gatorsports Message Board going all the way back to Gator Chat. I’ll just have to adapt and survive or face the hammer down retribution. Besides the glory and ball breaking of a Tennessee victory in the Swamp is worth 10 million personal attacks. Let the game begin, I can’t wait and neither can our Royal Family, Junior n Lulu. πŸ™‚ http://www.luluandjunior.com/lulujr.jpg

vulcan_alex
    Participant

Your previous software had an ignore feature and one of your competitors has an even better one. Perhaps some competitive analysis would inform you. Now Alvin has been a poster for a while, I don’t care if you ban him, I would like not to see his posts.

vulcan_alex
    Participant

Great the ignore feature has been installed, no more Alvin!!! Some others might be added later.

Alvin York
      Participant

So you finally got your way. I happy for you. I’ll end this conversation not by insulting you but giving you the greatest Vulcan salutation…”Live Long and Prosper”.

And Tennessee live long and prosper against those lizards in the Swamp.

gator_tom
        Participant

SWEET!! An ignore feature. Alvin – goodbye until tenn week.

I’ll be offering you the same bet you were too afraid to take the last 2 years. You gonna man up this time?

Alvin York
          Participant

You would be wise not to beat your Tom Tom’s about the Tennessee game. Our quest is two in a row, put on a big show, Shame the Gator fans who think they know, shake the Swamp as the Vols go, go, go, turn the Jort fans into Larry, Curley and Moe…..finally before the whole world VANQUISH THE FOE!

gator_tom
    Participant

Works great. Can’t see him or his threads.

Sly Sylvester
    Participant

Alvin – Care to join us for an after party desert? Perhaps a slice of humble pie? You were right about one thing, the final score…except you picked the wrong team to win.

jdh5484
    Participant

oldgatoralum
    Participant

That was better than beating the crap out of them. There’s no better way to beat my most hated conference rival than that.

Life is good for a week.

SovietGator
    Participant

Thanks Franks!

Good ol’ Rotten Top, second in the SEC!

Butch Jones is a complete CLOWN. I hope they sign him to a lifetime contract.

vulcan_alex
      Participant

I would have preferred two less fumbles and one less int. That might have meant a decent win but not the excitement of winning on the last play of the game. I prefer good play to excitement.

vulcan_alex
    Participant

Once again Alvin’s desire and foolish bragging comes to nothing, how great is that. But perhaps he can go back to being a Memphis fan, they had a big and impressive win this week. Or he could just go to a vole board where he could cry with his relatives.

WernerIsTentative
    Participant

Alvin M.I.A. just like he was two years ago when his boys choked in Ben Hill. Two straight monster chokes for his team in Gainesville. Last time, I think it was around 3-4 weeks before he showed up on the board again.

stephenPE
    Participant

Must be hard to be a Vol anywhere near Gville.. Or even in a Gville forum. Talk sh##T and then go hide……….not suprised.

mtn2top
    Participant

At least he had his one year to crow about the Vols…. perhaps Alvin should should consider using “Vol Cicadia” as his user name. They hibernate 17 years, come out one season, make a lot of noise and then die.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.