Player Florida basketball misses most

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Sly Sylvester 16 hours, 20 minutes ago.

• Author

Kevin Brockway
    Participant

Posted an informal Twitter poll yesterday asking the player Florida basketball misses the most from last season. Here were the results (out of 705 votes):

Devin Robinson 42 percent
    Justin Leon: 30 percent
    Canyon Barry: 16 percent
    Kasey Hill: 12 percent

What are your thoughts?

gator67
    Participant

Of these four, Robinson was clearly the best athlete and had the highest ceiling. The problem was that he was not consistent, whereas Leon was always hustling and not afraid of the moment. I would vote Leon even though he was not as offensively gifted as either Robinson or Barry.

youneverknow
    Participant

I thought this was going to be about John Egbunu.

g8tr76
    Participant

I thought so too neverkno. We need inside play in the worst way. Three pointers are a great sword if you are on; but as taller teams have shown; if you can’t rebound you die by that sword!

mkfgator
    Participant

Yea I would say Egbunu more than any of those listed. I think our guard play has actually improved from last year. We need Egbunu.

alohakid
    Participant

Another loss to a horrible team… oops, UF is a horrible team… a big “L” (losers)

Sly Sylvester
    Participant

They miss a lock down defender + our freshmen look lost on defense. No Egbunu to erase mistakes. Small margin for error.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.