Peach Bowl Predictions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MexiGator 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

mtn2top
    Participant

The time off has been good for the Gators. Florida 24-17. Go Gators!

gatorgi70x7
    Participant

It could be an historic day for Florida Football. So if the Gators pull off the upset of the Wolverines, I believe it will be because Florida’s ‘O’ ran the ball well, and the Gator ‘D’ held their own on the line of scrimmage. The Gator ‘D’ must defend the passing game of Michigan MUCH BETTER than the UGA game.
    That is how I see this bowl game. A rematch of FLA/UGA (in playing style that is). Florida must not let Patterson get into a groove in the passing game. Otherwise it will be ugly, like U.G.A.! Gators win a close one, no score prediction.
    Bonus beats: I remember way back in the day, ”Sharky’s Machine” (in the ATL) was one the big screen, and U.F. got blasted in Atlanta. Now the game is DIFFERENT! No one in the media is mentioning this GLARRING TRUTH, THE PEACH BOWL IS INDOORS NOW!
    So, Go Gators! CHOMP-CHOMP!

Arnold Feliciano
    Keymaster

Pat Dooley: Michigan 27, Florida 17
    Robbie Andreu: Michigan 27, Florida 21
    Graham Hall: Florida 28, Michigan 13
    Kyle Bennett, Sun multimedia editor: Florida 13, Michigan 10
    Aaron Brand, Guest picker: Michigan 31, Florida 20
    Gatorsports.com: Florida 24, Michigan 20

NashvilleGator
    Participant

I don’t have a clue what the final score will be, as I can’t see the future.

That said, it is absurd to think Michigan will be the same team without Rashan Gary and Devin Bush.

Finally, let’s not forget that Florida led Michigan last year at the half. And that was a year before the Nick Savage strength and conditioning program. I would not be the least bit surprised to see last year’s 33-17 score… only reversed.

MexiGator
    Participant

I don’t see my previous post so I can’t take credit for it. My score was Florida 34-17.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.