Michigan's response to NJ.com request for roster: "There is no roster"

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Pied Piper 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Graham Hall

This is something I’ve never seen before. Jim Harbaugh is taking incredible steps to assure his roster isn’t released until the very last minute. Why do you think he’s doing this? It can’t be that hard to figure out the team’s roster, based off of looking at who the team signed, who has eligibility remaining from last season and who transferred in/out.

gator_tom
    Participant

Because he is abrasive. Thats why he doesn’t last anywhere too long.

DocZaius
    Participant

Seems kind of silly.

Graham Hall

He’s 20-6 at Michigan, McElwain is 19-7 at Florida. Yet McElwain obviously doesn’t get anywhere near the same praise around the league. Just something I find interesting

ATXGator
    Participant

He is scared!

Pied Piper
    Participant

I like it. I wish more coaches answered the questions with ridiculous answers and flat out lies.

And yet, JH is nothing but a booger eater.

The Hamster
    Participant

Harbaugh has everyone running around in circles trying to figure out who is going to play.

TheMexican
    Participant

Hardballs needs a Mexican fiesta and siesta to take the load off.

Pied Piper
    Participant

Nobody can explain why coaches dont make up outrageous statements during the presser? They could make it a standup routine or ask thought provoking questions. Like: why do ships carry cargo, but cars carry shipments?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.