Just Pathetic

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  DrG8r 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

Lord Fauntleroy
    Participant

Perhaps we should all assemble in the Swamp for honorable Seppuku before the whole world.

vulcan_alex
    Participant

I could not watch, but hopefully one player’s comments will wake up a few others if not more.

alohakid
    Participant

Putrid

gatorgi70x7
    Participant

Mizzou had 31 points in the 2nd and 4th quarters combined, while Florida Football had only 13 points in the same time period. No college team, no high school team, in fact, no little league football team will ever win playing like that. Getting outplayed, out-hussled, out of everything for this Gator football team. It’s truly a sad state of affairs when the Univ. of Florida, and their so-called ‘”D.B.U.” mantra, gets torched by the Mizzou passing game with an avg. of 15.3 yds per completion. And the once famous Florida offense (Fun ~N~ Gun) can’t match anyone in the S.E.C. in scoring anymore. I’ll say it again, which I still cannot believe… the Missouri Tigers scored 31 points in the 2nd and 4th quarters, while U.F. only scored 13 points. Gators LOST their ”rama-jamm, oooo-ahhhh!”

mtn2top
    Participant

Considering the last eight days, par for the course set by Stricklin. This is what you get when you gut a team mid-season.

alohakid
    Participant

This is what you get due to an idiot fooley.

DrG8r
    Participant

The entire season has been embarrassing. It reminds me of the Ray Grave years when we would say, “Maybe next year!”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.