Jimbo Fisher Leaves FSU For A&M

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mtn2top 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Gators93
    Participant

The craziest season in college football continues. Jimbo Fisher resigns from FSU and will go to Texas A&M. He was an incredible recruiter, developed good talent, and won a national championship. What do you think that means for the Gator’s? Will it be easier to recruit the state now? What if they get Taggart?

NotQyteNeo
    Participant

I think we should snag a few 4-5 stars from the criminoles this year. We’ll have to see who they hire for the long term prognosis.

gatorsince55
    Participant

Of course time will tell, but Dumbo is not in the cupcake conference that his time at free shoes u consist of. He is in the sec, and not just the s e c, but the west s e c, and that will tell if he is or was for real.

SoCalGator83
    Participant

I wonder if Lane Kiffin gets a call.

Gators93
    Participant

Hiring Kiffin is like selling your soul to play better blues guitar. Eventually, that bill comes due.

nopriors
    Participant

There must come a time when no matter who you are that freakin war chant has to stop.

Black Dahlia
    Participant

$75 million for ten years and $10 million a year from then on if he wins a National Championship. THAT is a coaching package.

mtn2top
    Participant

When the school won’t pay the good coaches go away. It’s all about the money for Jimbo. Making that kind of money it doesn’t matter if he wins. I think he can compete in the SEC West and makes a lot more money doing it.

How many years does Saban keep coaching? One way or the other the West division is getting more competitive.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.