Gators unofficial depth chart

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mtn2top 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Graham Hall

The Gators released their “unofficial” depth chart for Saturday’s bout with Michigan. How do you feel about it?

Any surprises? Is it a two-man race between Feleipe Franks and Luke Del Rio?
    I think Marco Wilson starting at CB and Nickel immediately stands out, but it’s not that shocking when you consider his lineage

Red Hatter
    Participant

I SWEAR IF THAT PANSY LIBERAL LUKE DELRIO STARTS I AM DONE WITH GATOR FOOTBALL UNTIL JIM MUCKELWEENIE IS FIRED.

gator_tom
    Participant

you feel better now red?

mtn2top
    Participant

There’s not a lot of drop-off from any of the QBs, just experience gaps and different skill sets. I don’t think it’s as much of a factor as many fans are making it due to higher competency in other offensive positions.

The actual roster issue is defensive LBs. As long as our starting LBs stay healthy we have some wiggle room in most other positions. Keeping the defense off the field by extending offensive possessions will be critical this season to keeping some teeth in the defense.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.