70.9 F
Gainesville, FL
Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Gators men's and women's basketball media day – Oct. 3

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mtn2top 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Graham Hall

Hey everyone, I know football season is in full swing and the primary focus around here, but the basketball teams are getting back into full swing. The men’s team is coming off an Elite Eight appearance (who can forget the Chiozza heave??” and the women’s team has a promising new coach in Cameron Newbauer, who helped lead Belmont to 27 wins last season.

Kevin Brockway and myself will be there talking to both teams, and we wanted to give everyone a chance to chime in with some questions they want answered? Obviously they have to be reasonable, but we will pick the best ones to try and ask either players or coaches. Drop your best suggestions in the comments!

mtn2top
    Participant

Always excited about Gator hoops getting underway.

How about putting a preliminary roster together so we can see who we have in what positions. I’m especially interested in who’s on second team as we should have quite a few new faces on the court, especially in relief.

gator_tom
    Participant

Nice pickup commit yesterday. Way to go coach White.

mtn2top
    Participant

Kudos to all for the great coverage of basketball here. Really enjoyed the articles and interviews from the past week. I don’t remember a time when so much content was available on Gator Basketball.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.