Game 8 Thread: Florida at Missouri

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  redhatgator 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Arnold Feliciano
    Keymaster

The Gators look to end a three-game losing streak, while the Tigers are after their first SEC win of the season. What are you expecting from this game?

Graham Hall

Florida struggling with both special teams and defending the run early here.

vulcan_alex
    Participant

Sometimes it is just the players. How an experienced player does not know to call fair catch there and get out of the way is a great question. We gave them a free TD. Not to mention foolish play calling on the first drive. No stupid bubble screen and we needed a running QB. Now we lost the apparently best lineman we have, which is a surprise that he is the one.

david smith
    Participant

You know Strickland definitely made the right decision when watching this game. The team has succeeded just enough to win a few games this year but could easily be total losers. What does the team do when the HBC gets fired? The same thing they did all season. Screens that don’t work, short 2 yard passes, etc. When these coaches are coaching for their future, they are telling everybody they don’t want one. At least go for broke you got nothing to lose and everything to gain. They don’t want to gain. The reason you hire these guys is because you think they can recruit because they sure can’t coach and aren’t winners while being perfectly okay with that.

david smith
    Participant

They should end the game right now while it’s 21-3 before more of these young men get hurt in a meaningless game where nobody cares about this game or year. At least we saved the scoring streak. I wouldn’t mind seeing the next coach demote all the veteran players to second team and having all incoming recruits start off as starters. The only 2 players I would allow to keep their jobs are our true frosh corners.

vulcan_alex
    Participant

It is apparent that Mizz might be better than I thought, but also the entire team is not performing that well. Perhaps being young means a fired coach equals give up. I would never allow that for myself, it means play harder and better.

Gators93
    Participant

Is this what rock bottom looks like? We made Georgia look like Alabama and now Missouri look like Georgia.

Ol’time Gator
    Participant

Embarrassing..for the players, for the university, and for football in general! The defense is made up of quitters & losers! I would feel perfectly comfortable if their scholarships were all revoked!

alohakid
    Participant

UF football has been irrelevant for the past decade and will continue to do so for the next 10-15 years… pathetic.

Graham Hall

I definitely think Missouri’s offense is much better than it gets credit for, and this team has been noticeably improved in the last month. Don’t forget Lock leads the SEC in passing.

Gators93
    Participant

This game has nothing to do with how good Missouri is and everything to do with how bad the Gators are (regardless if they are bad because of talent, apathy, or coaching).

redhatgator
    Participant

Graham,
    Quit giving credit to Missouri. For crying out loud if you cant see how bad this team is, you need to find a new profession. this is a disgrace like no other we have seen in a very long time.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.