Game 3 Thread: Florida at Kentucky

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  SandraHonZH 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

Arnold Feliciano
    Keymaster

Florida looks to extend its winning streak over Kentucky to 31 games. The Gators’ streak is the nation’s longest active string in FBS. Your predictions for Saturday night’s game?

Arnold Feliciano
    Keymaster

Gators Football announced on its Twitter account today that senior cornerback Duke Dawson will play against Kentucky tonight. He was on concussion protocol.

SandraHonZH
      Participant

Лицензионный магазин цифровых товаров http://coolkey.ru можно приобрести по оптимальной цене ключи к Steam,Minecraft,Uplay,Origin играм, а так же уже готовые аккаунты!

Sly Sylvester
    Participant

Off topic but best news of the day so far: NC State beats FSU 27 – 21. I’ve been saying that FSU will lose to middling ACC teams this year.

CBR
    Participant

NO O LINE. NO HEART. NO LEADERSHIP. NO WINS

CAN YOU SAY 5 wins

CBR
    Participant

We need Del Rio

Gators93
    Participant

It’s better to be lucky than good.

gator67
    Participant

The Gators were lucky, but luck tends to come with putting yourself in a position for it. Kentucky helped the Gators out at the end, which often seems to be their fate when they play the Gators.

The offense seemed to operate at a much better pace when Del Rio took over. Another important change, though, was making Malik Davis the workhorse back. He looks like he can be pretty special.

The Gators still have many real problems, on both sides of the ball, but they also showed some flashes of potential. They better start realizing some of that potential sooner rather than later. Otherwise, it will be a long season.

rleaton2
      Participant

someone…anyone teach these guys how to tackle! If not we are in for a long season!

Sly Sylvester
    Participant

Wow! What a great game.

Let the debate begin on who is our starting QB. I would be surprised if McElwain doesn’t stick with the hot hand, who is LDR right now. Many fans are not going to like it because they will think if you have 2 QBs, you don’t have one. I am just glad we have 3 serviceable QBs. We have depth and have the luxury of going with whoever has the hot hand. When one is struggling, we switch it up.

rleaton2
      Participant

Memo to Coach Mac….Do not..I repeat, do not under any circumstance put Malik Zaire into the game as QB. That is all…!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.