75.7 F
Gainesville, FL
Thursday, September 21, 2017

GAME 1 THREAD: Florida vs. Michigan

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  rll 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

Arnold Feliciano
    Keymaster

Florida and Michigan will receive $6 million each to play at the home of the NFL’s Dallas Cowboys. No matter the outcome, each team has that going for them.

Alvin York
    Participant

12 Million Dollar shelved out to the bank accounts of two non Texas teams to open the college season in Jerry World. Unbelievable. Tell me again that big money profits cannot soil the integrity of NCAA football.

vulcan_alex
    Participant

Yes the money is nice, but the exposure especially for recruiting is the most important thing according to me.

JM Soracchi

I think I’m more curious to see how Franks does in his first-ever collegiate start. I think he’s very talented but he’ll be facing an excellent Michigan front all day long.

Arnold Feliciano
    Keymaster

UF coach Jim McElwain on SEC Network: “The thing for (Feleipe Franks) to understand is, he doesn’t have to do it himself.”

Arnold Feliciano
    Keymaster

Kickoff for UF vs. Michigan will be at 3:41 p.m.

Graham Hall

I’m here as well, guys. Should be one of the best openers in recent memory. I’m most curious to see how UF’s OL handles Rashan Gary.

NotQyteNeo
    Participant

No Calloway … No Scarlett …. none of it matters. Our offensive line couldn’t block little old ladies on walkers.

Another miserable year under Jim Mediocrewain

Alvin York
      Participant

And another year with an ineffective quarterback. Please play both of those QB’s against Tennessee.

jdh5484
        Participant

The O-line got stomped on. Michigan ran the ball WIDE on us. I haven’t seen a team do that in … forever. This is going to be one of the worst seasons since 1979.

NotQyteNeo
    Participant

And, of course, Gatorsports deleted my account AGAIN. This is hands-down the worst run forum of them all.

Well now I’m convinced that’s McElwain with the shark. Coached just like someone who’s had sex with a shark. Sure seems like we have enough talent to play better than what I saw today. But damn, it looks like we don’t know what we’re doing! How can the OL look worse than last year? How can the QB’s still look so inept (running for your life every play?). And yes, it will be hard to fill the shoes of a defense decimated by the draft. I really felt good about the game this morning…but what was I thinking. It feels so 80’s, when winning 8 ballgames gave you a chubby.

UFever
    Participant

Well, that sucked.

jdh5484
    Participant

rll
    Participant

Déjà vu all over again.Third year no change. Find a good hobby. Watching UF this year is going to be painful. Sorry. but UF may be the forth best team in the state of Florida.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.