GAME 1 THREAD: Florida vs. Michigan

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  rll 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

Arnold Feliciano
    Keymaster

Florida and Michigan will receive $6 million each to play at the home of the NFL’s Dallas Cowboys. No matter the outcome, each team has that going for them.

vulcan_alex
    Participant

Yes the money is nice, but the exposure especially for recruiting is the most important thing according to me.

JM Soracchi

I think I’m more curious to see how Franks does in his first-ever collegiate start. I think he’s very talented but he’ll be facing an excellent Michigan front all day long.

Arnold Feliciano
    Keymaster

UF coach Jim McElwain on SEC Network: “The thing for (Feleipe Franks) to understand is, he doesn’t have to do it himself.”

Arnold Feliciano
    Keymaster

Kickoff for UF vs. Michigan will be at 3:41 p.m.

Graham Hall

I’m here as well, guys. Should be one of the best openers in recent memory. I’m most curious to see how UF’s OL handles Rashan Gary.

NotQyteNeo
    Participant

No Calloway … No Scarlett …. none of it matters. Our offensive line couldn’t block little old ladies on walkers.

Another miserable year under Jim Mediocrewain

NotQyteNeo
    Participant

And, of course, Gatorsports deleted my account AGAIN. This is hands-down the worst run forum of them all.

UFever
    Participant

Well, that sucked.

jdh5484
    Participant

rll
    Participant

Déjà vu all over again.Third year no change. Find a good hobby. Watching UF this year is going to be painful. Sorry. but UF may be the forth best team in the state of Florida.

jdh5484
    Participant

The O-line got stomped on. Michigan ran the ball WIDE on us. I haven’t seen a team do that in … forever. This is going to be one of the worst seasons since 1979.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.