Fantastic day for our Lady gatorsports

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Hitman88 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

CCSDK
    Participant

Lady Gators take down 2 number one teams in the nation in soccer and volleyball.
    Chomp Chomp !!!!!!

gatorsid
    Participant

Must be due to the black athletes.

stephenPE
    Participant

7500 at the volleybabll game. Impressive as hell.
    The old sid was much better at trolling…………

Jabberdave
    Participant

The O’Dome had a nice line of folks waiting to enter as I was leaving campus yesterday. I caught the second half of the foosball match on SEC Network. It’s nice to have some Gator sports going again. The clock in college soccer is messed up, but a win is a win.

Graham Hall

From what I saw last night, Gators soccer is once again reloaded. Can’t overstate how big of a win that is against Stanford, a team Burleigh and co. hadn’t beat in 5 previous tries. While much of the focus is always on football, I don’t think it could happen at the same level without success from soccer and volleyball, etc.

And I know everyone has their own opinion of Jeremy Foley, but it’s inarguable the hirings of Mary Wise and Becky Burleigh were perfect decisions that continue to pay off

CCSDK
      Participant

Absolutely!!!

Graham Hall

And I agree, the clock counting down is strange

vulcan_alex
    Participant

Yes a great day to be a Florida Gator fan. Getting folks in your arena surely helped.

Red Hatter
    Participant

GIRLS PLAYING SPORTS LOL

stephenPE
    Participant

Someone in the 21 century laughing at girls that play soccer…………LOL.
    Betting that half that team could take that LOL and put it where the sun dont shine.
    They wear the orange and blue. You’re either a gator or gator bait but more likely a troll………….

Pied Piper
    Participant

This is serious business. You guys knock of the shenanigans.

CCSDK
    Participant

Having to play Florida in every sport is a huge challange. Every apponent has play their A game to have a chance! Gator reputation continues to grow !!!! Number 3 overall in the country last year. Very impressive!

Hitman88
    Participant

Gator girls are the best unlike me. I was HORRIBLE at football. Those white girls sure know how to do it!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.