Dennis Dodd thinks Jim McElwain could leave Florida

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  DocZaius 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

Gators93
    Participant

It seems to be speculation without any intelligence to back it up. I hope he’s wrong. If he leaves after this season because of the reasons Dodd mentions, I think it will be even harder to hire a top notch coach than if he was fired after this season.

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/cbs-sports-dennis-dodd-speculates-frustrated-jim-mcelwain-bolt-florida

alohakid
    Participant

A big GR

vulcan_alex
    Participant

Fake rumors???

urn357
    Participant

Sounds like another speculated opinion of somebody who wants to think they know something. lol

gator67
    Participant

Mac has denied this, and I believe him. This sounds like something someone would say to get noticed.

mtn2top
    Participant

This is an important time for Coach Mac with the program and recruits. It’s also a critical time for the team this season. Go Gators!

Sly Sylvester
    Participant

They do it to try to hurt our recruiting since it’s been going so well. They are just trying to cast doubts in the minds of young impressionable recruits. It happens this time of year. They did the same thing last year. Those reporters sacrifice their credibility in return for sensationalism much like our current Commander in Tweets.

DocZaius
    Participant

We aren’t that lucky.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.