Can we just end the season now?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Gators93 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

redhatgator
    Participant

Ok,
    So after being subjected to 3 full quarters of what looks like newborn throw-up in action, is it to soon to just wish the season was over? Can we just forgo the rest of the schedule? This team, with it’s non-existent offense being run by the FIRST guy that should have been fired, makes a fan of this sport feel ill at every turn. There are probably a few high school programs that could beat us at this point. It’s evident that the players have all but “checked-out” and that the play calling remains about as solid as sour cream on a hot Florida day. I don’t know what to say or think at this point. To lose on the road is one thing. To lose on the road to Mizzu, in the manner in which they lost (or will), giving them their first SEC victory is an absolute disgrace to the University, Fans, and the sport. The sooner we make a hire, the better. This is an awful taste and one that won’t be washed away until a new Coach has been announced and that tard of an OC is fired. Don’t put this on Shannon, he can only do so much with the hot mess he was handed. Here’s to next year… or the year after…

redhatgator
    Participant

UNREAL. THIS IS INSANITY. NEW LOW FOR FLORIDA FOOTABLL

Al Bundy
    Participant

Looks like the players have quit. I saw Perine and Reese look like they at least showed up with effort today, but the rest of the team was playing at 1/2 speed or just standing still and watching the game happen around them. There are threads on other message boards like this one: http://gatorchatter.com/threads/did-the-players-quit-because-they-are-moping-about-mac.17705/ talking about it. I don’t have access to the premium sites, but I bet they have similar threads as well. The team has given up. No heart. No effort in these players.

stephenPE
    Participant

I dont think most of them quit……….we are just bad and young and have no depth and hit bottom……..walk on at LB and that aint good.

SwampGoldfish
    Participant

We can not

vulcan_alex
    Participant

Wishing is OK we can’t do that and any player with integrity would not quit on himself, his team, his school, his fans, etc. Never quit, but most of these players did and perhaps their coaches as well.

jdh5484
    Participant

Get Kelly here Monday.

Gators93
    Participant

You can. Shut off the TV. Season over.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.