A voice for the fans –

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  jdh5484 10 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

playzwtrux
    Participant

Black Mamba brings up a good point in one of its recent posts. It would be nice if there was a weekly thread where fans could suggest questions to be asked of the coaching staff during the press conferences and Robbie, Graham, or Pat would ask Mac some. You guys could sort thru and, of course, discard the trash, but ask him some of the fans questions.
    Isn’t this part of what a fan forum on the flagship website for covering Gator Sports should be, a channel for the fans?

Black Mamba
    Participant

great idea, wish I would have thought of it.

rleaton2
    Participant

My question: You think coach Saban would put up with this crap?

vulcan_alex
    Participant

My question is why when your offensive line is struggling don’t you run some maximum protection plays with only one or two of your best receivers on routes. Without time nothing happens. Why not some heavy packages to get some running going? I have seen both in the past.

mtn2top
    Participant

How many years of eligibility does his dog have left?

vulcan_alex
    Participant

Any response from management on if they might ask some of these questions? Is management listening???

Jabberdave
    Participant

I’d tell ’em to listen and listen close: Flying a plane is no different than riding a bike, just more difficult to put baseball cards in the spokes.

jdh5484
      Participant

My dog Isabelle could do it easy.

Arnold Feliciano
    Keymaster

Vulcan: Yeah, man, question was answered in Black Mamba’s thread titled – Pat, Robbie & Graham.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.