A Corporate Message Board?

This topic contains 29 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  vulcan_alex 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Alvin York
    Participant

I’ve never encountered a corporate message board before. The Halifax Group bought the Gainesville Sun from the New York Times. Gatorsports is under the auspices of the Gainesville Sun. Are any of you aware of the George Orwell dystopian novel, “1984” which warned against an omnipresent government surveillance. Now when I come to the Gator Message Board I feel repressed and restricted from exercising my right as an American citizen to think and express my true feelings and opinions. I feel the Sword of Damocles over my head with Big Brother holding the other end.

Pied Piper
    Participant

Go find a plunger. Literally nobody here cares what you think.

Jabberdave
    Participant

What happened, Alvin? One of your “How awesome is UT/Manning” threads get deleted?

mtn2top
    Participant

One thing about Alvin. He is persistent.

Just goes to show you how long bad things have happened to UT.

It was Tee Martin, not golden boy Payton that delivered the goods to Knoxville. Perhaps they should have Tee come back and give the boys an inspirational talk.

gatorsid
    Participant

Alvin,

You would like to discuss the black athletes on the plunger roster?

Alvin York
      Participant

Is that sid rising from Ox’s would be grave like a Phoenix? LOL

With all your bad blood with her highness, Queen Ox, I bet you never told him to go xxxx his mother,huh? You might say the Charlie Manson of the other board is none too happy with me.

vulcan_alex
    Participant

Know your constitution, you have almost none of those “rights” in a private or public forum owned by a corporation. If you don’t like the rules go post on a Vole board.

Alvin York
      Participant

I’ve never liked ANYBODY’s rules, you clueless maxi-zoom dweebie Vulcan

Alvin York
    Participant

Bye the way that’s the Flag of Kurdistan I’m flying…………….

TheMexican
    Participant

Amigo York,

Would you like a ride in my Miata?

Alvin York
      Participant

Its a well known fact that Comrade Stalin….I mean Ox had to sufferer the severest blow to his inflated ego when he forced by financial realities to suffer the humiliation of going from a hot Corvette to a pedestrian Miata.

No, Man, I only ride in Sports Cars or a Harley Davidson.

For me…Asi es la vida.

Pied Piper
    Participant

What kind of vile and hostile language is this Fork fella using. This is going to be allowed and tolerated on this board? Either he gets banned or I quit.

The Hamster
    Participant

Per the Terms of Service: Personal attacks on members of the community will not be tolerated – remember to be respectful even in disagreement.

TheMexican
    Participant

Senor York,

Would you like to try some of my premium Tequila?

Alvin York
      Participant

Tequila’s is allright Coca Cola Cowboys…

I’ll stick to………..https://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server900/b0811/images/stencil/original/products/1501/6971/jack_daniels__79730.1451544603.JPG?c=2

Ron Jeremy
    Participant

Alvin York is the reason I quit coming to this website years ago. Trolls like him shouldn’t be tolerated on any message board. Looks like I’ll have to take my revenue generating clicks elsewhere again.

TheMexican
    Participant

Well Senor, I guess if a plunger is not available the neck of the whiskey bottle will have to do.

Alvin York
      Participant

Sure it will do just like your 10 year old raggedy pair of jorts you never wash. I always love this long anticipated contest where we can enjoy what Guinness calls the largest gathering of jorts on the Planet, the Florida Tennessee game.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_xuQ8tHOjFjo/TK1A9EtmbHI/AAAAAAAAAls/YgftpDMDeb8/s1600/jort4.jpg

AlexDaGator
    Participant

How is Alvin York still allowed to post here after his vicious personal attack on Vulcan Alex? It was a clear violation of the Terms of Service:

But we won’t tolerate malicious posts, and request all users behave in a civil and responsible manner.

Personal attacks on members of the community will not be tolerated – remember to be respectful even in disagreement.

Gatorsports.com reserves the right to ban, suspend or restrict access to any members believed to be in violation of this policy.

Alex.

Alvin York
      Participant

πŸ™‚

IF you want some vicious personal attacks consult with Ox about what I said about him.

Ain’t that right, OX? Yeah, I know you and your little followers have come to this Message Board incognito to try to disrupt the proceedings. I’m hip to your little tricks.

vulcan_alex
        Participant

Thanks for the comment. We Vulcans can take it, not to mention I live in Vole country and have seen and heard worse. Ten fingers usually shut them up, but once I had to threaten to go through a vole fan who was blocking me from leaving his presence. Alvin is mostly a Memphis fan who can’t really root for his actual school because they suck so bad.

Alvin York
          Participant

Let me correct your misbegotten theory. I’m only a Memphis fan in B Ball. When it comes to F O O T B A L L …….like Allah I only smile on the TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS.

Blacklabgator
            Participant

Do you have a cousin that’s an Indian chief ?

Alvin York
            Participant

A cousin that’s an Indian chief?

What are you talking about?

Blacklabgator
            Participant

That was directed at Vulcan, I am still trying to get accustomed to this board

vulcan_alex
            Participant

No but I do have a close friend who graduated from the same high school I did. Miami Carol City Chiefs.

vulcan_alex
            Participant

Ha Ha, I have been around too long to swallow that, a long time ago you never even mentioned the Voles. Where is the ignore feature that kept me from being bothered by the likes of you?

gator_tom
    Participant

Alvin is here for only one reason. To cause trouble. He should be given a week “vacation” for his rule violation. I would put him back on IGNORE if that feature was available.

Arnold Feliciano
    Keymaster

Alvin, Keep it clean and stay above personal attacks. Share information and thoughts about the game and teams. Don’t care to read about your thoughts/photos or opinions of the posters on here. You can do that at some other forum.
    Thanks.

playzwtrux
    Participant

#burn

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.