UF MEN'S BASKETBALL
Kevin Brockway's SEC Power Ratings
Published: Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 8:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 9:05 p.m.
1. Florida: Gators have won last three by five points or less.
2. Kentucky: Looked underwhelming in overtime win at Rupp vs. LSU.
3. Georgia: After completing Missouri sweep, finally sold on the 'Dogs.
4. Tennessee: Best of the mediocre 7-7 teams.
5. LSU: So close, but couldn't get that signature win at Kentucky.
6. Arkansas: Takes three-game winning streak into rematch with Kentucky.
7. Texas A&M: Sweep of Tennessee gives the Aggies some hope.
8. Missouri: Playing themselves out of an NCAA bid.
9. Ole Miss: Can't rely on Marshall Henderson forever.
10. Vanderbilt: Some good pieces, but not enough depth.
11. Alabama: 0-12 away from Coleman Coliseum.
12. Auburn: Denson and Harrell were a combined 7 of 30 from the floor vs. Vandy.
13. Mississippi State: Nine straight losses, confidence shot.
14. South Carolina: Season can't end soon enough.
— Power ratings are through Tuesday night's games
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.