UF MEN'S BASKETBALL
Kevin Brockway's SEC Power Ratings
Published: Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 10:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at 9:06 p.m.
1. Florida: Just second win at Tennessee in last nine trips.
2. Kentucky: Showdown with No. 3 Gators looms Saturday at Rupp.
3. Tennessee: Third-best team in league by default.
4. LSU: Talented roster, but can't figure out how to win on the road.
5. Ole Miss: Loss at buzzer to Alabama a tough one.
6. Missouri: Need win tonight against Arkansas.
7. Georgia: Don't know how Mark Fox has them over .500 in league.
8. Vanderbilt: Seven scholarship guys left, all of them playing hard.
9. Arkansas: Big road win at Vanderbilt, but not sold yet on Razorbacks.
10. Texas A&M: Struggle to score on the road.
11. Alabama: Anthony Grant coaching for his job next season.
12. Auburn: More competitive, but losses are losses.
13. Mississippi State: Early-season confidence starting to fade.
14. South Carolina: Snow-out Wednesday avoids another loss.
— Power ratings are through Tuesday night's games
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.