UF MEN'S BASKETBALL
Kevin Brockway's SEC power ratings
Published: Friday, February 7, 2014 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 11:01 p.m.
1. Florida: 20-2 best start since 2005-06 national title team.
2. Kentucky: Still unbeaten at Rupp following 80-64 win v. Ole Miss.
3. LSU: Starting to come together, have won four of last five.
4. Ole Miss: Marshall Henderson took 18 of Rebels' 52 shot attempts in loss at Kentucky.
5. Tennessee: Virginia non-conference win good, loss to Vanderbilt bad.
6. Missouri: Eye test says they're better, but 4-5 in SEC.
7. Vanderbilt: Have won four in a row with depleted roster.
8. Arkansas: Third season not the charm for Mike Anderson.
9. Georgia: Coming back to earth after hot league start.
10. Texas A&M: Mississippi State win snapped five-game losing streak.
11. Alabama: Reeling Tide take three-game losing streak into Florida game.
12. Auburn: With three straight wins, there's hope on The Plains.
13. Mississippi State: Like the toughness, need more talent.
14. South Carolina: Home loss to Auburn a low point for Gamecocks.
— Power ratings are through Wednesday night's games
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.