Kevin Brockway's SEC Power Ratings
Published: Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 7:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 at 9:06 p.m.
1. Florida: Only unbeaten team remaining in Southeastern Conference play.
2. Kentucky: Unbeaten at Rupp Arena (12-0) this season.
3. Ole Miss: With Marshall Henderson back in mix, Rebels are coming together.
4. Tennessee: Still waiting for point guards to step up.
5. LSU: Starting to play to its potential.
6. Missouri: Most underachieving team in league right now.
7. Texas A&M: Freshman shooting guard Jamal Jones a nice find for Aggies.
8. Georgia: Still not completely sold on Dawgs' 3-1 start.
9. Alabama: Big week with home games against Florida, LSU.
10 Arkansas: If only Hogs could play all games at Bud Walton Arena.
11. Mississippi State: Young team still improving.
12. Vanderbilt: Mizzou win nice, but Commodores still lack depth.
13. Auburn: Has lost 20 of last 21 SEC games.
14. South Carolina: More rebuilding in store for coach Frank Martin.
— Power ratings are through Tuesday night's games