SEC Power Ratings - Week 14
Published: Thursday, November 28, 2013 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 at 5:55 p.m.
1. Alabama: The schedule has been soft, but it won't be over the next two Saturdays.
2. Auburn: Gus Malzahn knows all about the Iron Bowl, but can he run on the Tide defense?
3. Missouri: Tigers might have been better off if A&M had won last week.
4. South Carolina: Steve Spurrier going for double-digit wins again, but Clemson in the way.
5. LSU: Tigers showed they still have some bite defensively with win over A&M.
6. Georgia: It's going to be tough to handle Tech with Aaron Murray out.
7. Texas A&M: We wondered if Aggies would stumble this year and the answer was clearly yes.
8. Ole Miss: Rebels struggled to get offense going against a strong Missouri defense.
9. Vanderbilt: Commodores pulled out a miracle against Tennessee.
10. Florida: Take three Ambien and sleep until late January Gator fans.
11. Mississippi State: That was a nice and gutsy win over Arkansas, but now Egg Bowl looms.
12. Tennessee: Nobody finds more ways to lose than the Volunteers, no matter who is coaching them.
13. Arkansas: Razorbacks are another of those teams whose season can't end fast enough.
14. Kentucky: Another quality opponent, another blowout loss for Kitties.
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.