SEC Power Ratings - Week 14
Published: Thursday, November 28, 2013 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 at 5:55 p.m.
1. Alabama: The schedule has been soft, but it won't be over the next two Saturdays.
2. Auburn: Gus Malzahn knows all about the Iron Bowl, but can he run on the Tide defense?
3. Missouri: Tigers might have been better off if A&M had won last week.
4. South Carolina: Steve Spurrier going for double-digit wins again, but Clemson in the way.
5. LSU: Tigers showed they still have some bite defensively with win over A&M.
6. Georgia: It's going to be tough to handle Tech with Aaron Murray out.
7. Texas A&M: We wondered if Aggies would stumble this year and the answer was clearly yes.
8. Ole Miss: Rebels struggled to get offense going against a strong Missouri defense.
9. Vanderbilt: Commodores pulled out a miracle against Tennessee.
10. Florida: Take three Ambien and sleep until late January Gator fans.
11. Mississippi State: That was a nice and gutsy win over Arkansas, but now Egg Bowl looms.
12. Tennessee: Nobody finds more ways to lose than the Volunteers, no matter who is coaching them.
13. Arkansas: Razorbacks are another of those teams whose season can't end fast enough.
14. Kentucky: Another quality opponent, another blowout loss for Kitties.