SEC Power Ratings - Week 12
Published: Thursday, November 21, 2013 at 8:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 at 6:50 p.m.
1. Alabama: Tide had an off day, especially on offense, against Mississippi State.
2. Auburn: The Miracle on the Plains leaves Aubie with an outside chance at a national title.
3. Missouri: OK, we'll find out a lot about this team in the next two weeks.
4. Texas A&M: Nice way for the Aggies to finish — at LSU and at Missouri.
5. South Carolina: Steve Spurrier has found different ways to win (even kicking field goals).
6. Ole Miss: Rebels would like a strong finish to lead to a strong bowl game.
7. LSU: Tigers could be looking at Cotton or Outback depending on finish.
8. Georgia: Bulldogs are having a season filled with excitement and disappointment.
9. Vanderbilt: Commodores are bowl eligible again, which makes you wonder how long James Franklin stays.
10. Florida: Five straight losses, two injured quarterbacks, three injured tackles, one forgettable season.
11. Tennessee: Vols can still make a bowl with wins over Kentucky and Vandy.
12. Mississippi State: Another team needing to finish with two wins to be bowl eligible.
13. Arkansas: Winless in the conference is not how Bret Bielema expected to start his SEC career.
14. Kentucky: Wildcats showed some life against Vandy, but didn't have enough offense.
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.