SEC Power Ratings - Week 12
Published: Thursday, November 21, 2013 at 8:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 at 6:50 p.m.
1. Alabama: Tide had an off day, especially on offense, against Mississippi State.
2. Auburn: The Miracle on the Plains leaves Aubie with an outside chance at a national title.
3. Missouri: OK, we'll find out a lot about this team in the next two weeks.
4. Texas A&M: Nice way for the Aggies to finish — at LSU and at Missouri.
5. South Carolina: Steve Spurrier has found different ways to win (even kicking field goals).
6. Ole Miss: Rebels would like a strong finish to lead to a strong bowl game.
7. LSU: Tigers could be looking at Cotton or Outback depending on finish.
8. Georgia: Bulldogs are having a season filled with excitement and disappointment.
9. Vanderbilt: Commodores are bowl eligible again, which makes you wonder how long James Franklin stays.
10. Florida: Five straight losses, two injured quarterbacks, three injured tackles, one forgettable season.
11. Tennessee: Vols can still make a bowl with wins over Kentucky and Vandy.
12. Mississippi State: Another team needing to finish with two wins to be bowl eligible.
13. Arkansas: Winless in the conference is not how Bret Bielema expected to start his SEC career.
14. Kentucky: Wildcats showed some life against Vandy, but didn't have enough offense.