SEC Power Ratings: Week 11
Published: Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 8:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 7:01 p.m.
1. Alabama: Tide showed off in the second-half rout of a good LSU team.
2. Auburn: Pass? Smash. Tigers don't need no stinking passes. Big game this week.
3. Missouri: It's a tough choice between Gus Malzahn and Gary Pinkel for SEC coach of the year.
4. Texas A&M: We've probably seen Johnny Manziel's final game at Kyle Field.
5. South Carolina: Steve Spurrier has a real shot at another double-digit win total.
6. LSU: Tigers are what we thought in preseason — good but not quite great.
7. Georgia: Bulldogs still have a shot at the East, but have to beat Auburn.
8. Ole Miss: Hugh Freeze has team bowl eligible, now he can angle for a better one.
9. Vanderbilt: Commodores look like they are heading to another bowl and should be congratulated.
10. Florida: Maybe Will Muschamp should just call off the season before anyone else gets hurt.
11. Tennessee: Vols aren't a bad team at home, but not very good on the road.
12. Mississippi State: The Bulldogs made a game of it against A&M, but it was another loss.
13. Arkansas: One day Bret Bielema will look back on this season and laugh.
14. Kentucky: Who cares anymore? It's basketball season in the bluegrass.