SEC Power Ratings: Week 11
Published: Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 8:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 7:01 p.m.
1. Alabama: Tide showed off in the second-half rout of a good LSU team.
2. Auburn: Pass? Smash. Tigers don't need no stinking passes. Big game this week.
3. Missouri: It's a tough choice between Gus Malzahn and Gary Pinkel for SEC coach of the year.
4. Texas A&M: We've probably seen Johnny Manziel's final game at Kyle Field.
5. South Carolina: Steve Spurrier has a real shot at another double-digit win total.
6. LSU: Tigers are what we thought in preseason — good but not quite great.
7. Georgia: Bulldogs still have a shot at the East, but have to beat Auburn.
8. Ole Miss: Hugh Freeze has team bowl eligible, now he can angle for a better one.
9. Vanderbilt: Commodores look like they are heading to another bowl and should be congratulated.
10. Florida: Maybe Will Muschamp should just call off the season before anyone else gets hurt.
11. Tennessee: Vols aren't a bad team at home, but not very good on the road.
12. Mississippi State: The Bulldogs made a game of it against A&M, but it was another loss.
13. Arkansas: One day Bret Bielema will look back on this season and laugh.
14. Kentucky: Who cares anymore? It's basketball season in the bluegrass.
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.