SEC Power Ratings: Week 11
Published: Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 8:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 6:36 p.m.
1. Alabama: Tide fans didn't know what to do Sunday night with BCS show conflicting with 60 Minutes profile of Nick Saban.
2. Auburn: Is Gene Chizik trying to take credit for the great job Gus Malzahn has done this year?
3. South Carolina: We're starting to wonder if Connor Shaw is made of spare parts the way he keeps toughing it out.
4. Missouri: Nice bounce-back win, but Tennessee had no chance without its quarterback.
5. Texas A&M: Johnny Football had another big game, but can he repeat as Heisman winner?
6. LSU: Tigers get a chance to show what they are made of when they face rival Alabama on Saturday night.
7. Georgia: Bulldogs still have a chance in the SEC East as long as Todd Gurley stays healthy.
8. Ole Miss: Rebels have a chance to become bowl-eligible with a win over Arkansas.
9. Florida: Gators are in major need of a win after three straight losses.
10. Tennessee: Vols are still holding out hopes for bowl eligibility, but it will be tough.
11. Vanderbilt: Defense lacking for Commodores, but they can score some points.
12. Mississippi State: Is Dan Mullen on the hot seat? Bulldogs struggle to break ceiling.
13. Arkansas: The Razorbacks have won only seven games in the last two years.
14. Kentucky: Wildcats finally got to win No. 2 under Mark Stoops by beating Alabama State.