SEC Power Ratings: Week 10
Published: Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 7:02 p.m.
1. Alabama: The Tide have distanced themselves from the rest of this conference.
2. Auburn: Pat yourself on back if you had Auburn as a top-10 team two-thirds of the way through the season.
3. South Carolina: Gamecocks went from dead in the water to the best bet to win the East.
4. Missouri: It will be interesting to see how the Tigers respond to a heartbreaking loss.
5. LSU: Tigers get a week off, then Alabama, then a week off, then A&M. Is that weird or what?
6. Georgia: Bulldogs face a must-win game in Jacksonville or this season will be a bust.
7. Texas A&M: The SEC is overrated? Aggies at No. 7 should tell you about the depth.
8. Florida: Let's see how Will Muschamp tweaked this offense during the bye week.
9. Ole Miss: Rebels are off this week, then have four shots at getting bowl eligible again.
10. Tennessee: One week after a stunning win over South Carolina, the Vols were brought down to earth.
11. Vanderbilt: Commodores have given up 35 or more points four times this season.
12. Mississippi State: Bulldogs' schedule gets tough with three straight games against ranked teams.
13. Arkansas: Has lost five in a row and allowed 41.4 points per game during that ugly stretch.
14. Kentucky: Wildcats have a real shot at a second win this week when they face Alabama State.