SEC Power Ratings: Week 10
Published: Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 7:02 p.m.
1. Alabama: The Tide have distanced themselves from the rest of this conference.
2. Auburn: Pat yourself on back if you had Auburn as a top-10 team two-thirds of the way through the season.
3. South Carolina: Gamecocks went from dead in the water to the best bet to win the East.
4. Missouri: It will be interesting to see how the Tigers respond to a heartbreaking loss.
5. LSU: Tigers get a week off, then Alabama, then a week off, then A&M. Is that weird or what?
6. Georgia: Bulldogs face a must-win game in Jacksonville or this season will be a bust.
7. Texas A&M: The SEC is overrated? Aggies at No. 7 should tell you about the depth.
8. Florida: Let's see how Will Muschamp tweaked this offense during the bye week.
9. Ole Miss: Rebels are off this week, then have four shots at getting bowl eligible again.
10. Tennessee: One week after a stunning win over South Carolina, the Vols were brought down to earth.
11. Vanderbilt: Commodores have given up 35 or more points four times this season.
12. Mississippi State: Bulldogs' schedule gets tough with three straight games against ranked teams.
13. Arkansas: Has lost five in a row and allowed 41.4 points per game during that ugly stretch.
14. Kentucky: Wildcats have a real shot at a second win this week when they face Alabama State.
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.