SEC Power rankings Week 9
Published: Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 8:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 6:38 p.m.
1. Alabama: Tide keep taking care of business, but there are some real tests remaining.
2. Missouri: Yeah, we all had Mizzou in this spot at this point of the season. Sure we did.
3. Auburn: Gus Malzahn is working wonders with a team that is not bursting with talent.
4. South Carolina: The Gamecocks can get right back in the race with a win this week.
5. LSU: The Tigers are who we thought they were at the beginning of the season.
6. Texas A&M: Someone let us know when the Aggies’ defense is going to decide to show up for a game.
7. Georgia: Remember when people were talking about the Doggies playing for a national title?
8. Florida: Bad luck with injuries plus a bad offense results in a bad season.
9. Ole Miss: The win over LSU was big, but it caught the Tigers in a bit of a trap game.
10. Tennessee: Talk about a team getting better as the season goes on, the Vols are the poster players.
11. Vanderbilt: Give the Commodores credit for probably saving their season last week.
12. Mississippi State: The Bulldogs could use the type of win so many teams received last week.
13. Arkansas: Bret Bielema didn’t exactly inherit the 1995 Nebraska team, but the Hogs are really bad.
14. Kentucky: Let’s not even go to the basketball season starting soon jokes, OK?