SEC Power Ratings - Week 7
Published: Thursday, October 10, 2013 at 8:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, October 9, 2013 at 7:51 p.m.
1. Alabama: Nick Saban's team has a bye week, also known as Kentucky.
2. Georgia: If Missouri game is like the rest of them this year for the Dawgs, it will be must-see TV.
3. LSU: Tigers are at home for a game they have to win to keep their goals alive.
4. Texas A&M: Who needs a defense when you are averaging just this side of 50 points a game?
5. Florida: Gators made it through last three games, but now it's time for the games that matter.
6. Missouri: Verdict still isn't in on the Tigers, but they certainly are showing a much-improved offense.
7. South Carolina: Gamecocks have a lot of drama going on, but still have a shot at a big season.
8. Auburn: The Tigers got a big win over Ole Miss, and Gus Malzahn is singing praises of quarterback Nick Marshall.
9. Ole Miss: It has been a tough couple of weeks for Hugh Freeze's team in state of Alabama.
10. Tennessee: Is it possible the Vols found out something about themselves against Georgia?
11. Arkansas: The Razorbacks helped out the Florida defense with a ton of dropped passes.
12. Mississippi State: Bulldogs hung in there with LSU, but fourth quarter was a 28-0 disaster.
13. Vanderbilt: James Franklin had things going in right direction, but it appears to have taken a U-turn.
14. Kentucky: Wildcats rallied against South Carolina, but they just don't have the athletes to get over the hump.