Dooley's SEC Power Ratings: Week 4
Published: Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 8:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 6:57 p.m.
SEC POWER RATINGS
1. Alabama: The Tide seems to be in that mode where you win and don't worry about style points.
2. LSU: Did you see how many people left Tiger Stadium at halftime? That was stunning.
3. Texas A&M: The Aggies still have a tough schedule ahead of them and still have a chance for everything they want.
4. Georgia: Finally, the Bulldogs have to play a tough West team. And we thought it was against the rules.
5. South Carolina: It's hard to believe the Gamecocks have to travel to UCF.
6. Florida: Gators have suffered so many injuries that you wondered Saturday if they had enough to field a team.
7. Ole Miss: The Rebels could become a national story if they knock off Alabama.
8. Missouri: The Tigers are a tough team to figure because of who they have played.
9. Auburn: Gus Malzahn's team hung in there, but did you ever think they could win at LSU?
10. Arkansas: Tough week when you lose a game with an awful fourth quarter and have to prepare for Johnny Football.
11. Vanderbilt: The Commodores got a win they had to have if they plan to go bowling.
12. Mississippi State: Bulldogs throttled Troy last week with 35 second-quarter points.
13. Tennessee: The Vols have some issues that are going to take some time to straighten out.
14. Kentucky: The Wildcats defense appears to be pretty strong and will be a test for UF's Tyler Murphy.