Dooley's SEC Power Ratings: Week 2
Published: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 6:15 p.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 6:15 p.m.
1. Alabama: We will know a lot more about the Crimson Tide after this week’s game.
2. Texas A&M: The Aggies will go from playing against air to playing against a wall.
3. LSU: Tigers have another softie this week, then Auburn and Georgia back to back.
4. Georgia: Just when we had buried the Bulldogs, they bounce back for a huge win.
5. South Carolina: Steve Spurrier had better get his defensive problems figured out soon.
6. Florida: Off week might be at a perfect time for a bunch of hurting Gators.
7. Ole Miss: It will be interesting to see how the Rebels do against a struggling Texas team.
8. Tennessee: The Vols can’t count on Oregon to turn it over five times in six plays this week.
9. Arkansas: Still not sure what to think of the Razorbacks, but will have a better idea after Rutgers.
10. Auburn: The Tigers’ win over Washington State looks a little more impressive this week.
11. Missouri: The Tigers struggled to contain a Toledo team that showed nothing against Florida.
12. Vanderbilt: The Commodores are better than this and may show us against South Carolina.
13. Mississippi State: The Bulldogs have a chance to get momentum going this week against Aubie.
14. Kentucky: Wildcats grabbed a much-needed win, but now face the Louisville juggernaut.
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.