Dooley's SEC Power Ratings: Week 2
Published: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 6:15 p.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 6:15 p.m.
1. Alabama: We will know a lot more about the Crimson Tide after this week’s game.
2. Texas A&M: The Aggies will go from playing against air to playing against a wall.
3. LSU: Tigers have another softie this week, then Auburn and Georgia back to back.
4. Georgia: Just when we had buried the Bulldogs, they bounce back for a huge win.
5. South Carolina: Steve Spurrier had better get his defensive problems figured out soon.
6. Florida: Off week might be at a perfect time for a bunch of hurting Gators.
7. Ole Miss: It will be interesting to see how the Rebels do against a struggling Texas team.
8. Tennessee: The Vols can’t count on Oregon to turn it over five times in six plays this week.
9. Arkansas: Still not sure what to think of the Razorbacks, but will have a better idea after Rutgers.
10. Auburn: The Tigers’ win over Washington State looks a little more impressive this week.
11. Missouri: The Tigers struggled to contain a Toledo team that showed nothing against Florida.
12. Vanderbilt: The Commodores are better than this and may show us against South Carolina.
13. Mississippi State: The Bulldogs have a chance to get momentum going this week against Aubie.
14. Kentucky: Wildcats grabbed a much-needed win, but now face the Louisville juggernaut.