Dooley's SEC Power Ratings: Week 1
Published: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:00 p.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:00 p.m.
1. Alabama: Nick Saban's special teams bailed out an average offensive performance.
2. South Carolina: The Gamecocks looked strong. Can they do it again this week?
3. LSU: The rumors of the Tigers' demise were greatly exaggerated.
4. Florida: Gators have some things to clean up, but a nice win.
5. Georgia: The Bulldogs might not face as good of an offense rest of the season.
6. Texas A&M: Aggies defense is an issue as is Johnny Football's behavior.
7. Ole Miss: Big first win for the Rebels, but schedule is brutal for first half of season.
8. Arkansas: The Razorbacks looked solid in their opening win.
9. Auburn: Gus Malzahn will find a way to score, but can the Tigers defend?
10. Vanderbilt: It will be interesting to see how the Commodores respond.
11. Tennessee: Vols were pretty explosive for a half, but tests still loom.
12. Missouri: Good start for Tigers, but it was Murray State.
13. Mississippi State: The bloom is off the rose that is Dan Mullen's offensive genius.
14. Kentucky: It's going to be a tough first year for Mark Stoops.
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.