Q&A with Trenton QB/DB Stephen Smith
Published: Thursday, August 22, 2013 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 7:06 p.m.
1. What have you done this summer to prepare for the upcoming season?
“Like every football team around here, we've lifted. But personally, I think we've worked harder than any team around here lifting-wise. Coming up, we're going to be doing a lot more stuff to get ready for football season.”
2. Biggest rivalry game you are looking forward to this season?
3. What is your favorite offensive play to run?
“Just a veer right. We always get yards on that play.”
4. What is your favorite team to use when you play NCAA Football?
5. Do you and your team have a pre-game ritual?
“We touch the 'Paws' before we go out in the tunnel. It's a big paw that's on the old locker room. It's on a tin sheet that's on the wall.”