Q&A with Trenton FB/LB Jacquez Powell
Published: Thursday, August 22, 2013 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 7:07 p.m.
1. Person who inspires you the most and why?
“It would have to be my grandma, because when I'm down I can call her when I need something. She talks with me about religious stuff and helping me with my life.”
2. What football player did you pretend to be when you were younger?
3. Where is the best place to eat in Trenton?
4. Toughest school or stadium to play at as a member of the visiting team?
“It's got to be Jefferson County. When they score or put any points on the board, they shoot a cannon off.”
5. What teammate would win an arm wrestling tournament?
“Probably Kenny Deen.”
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.